Commonwealth Order Of Gamers
Priviet Comrade! As you can see there is not many forums but that is because they are hidden for guests such as yourself. Registered members get full access to the forum. Register now and join the C.O.G!
July 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

What is your favorite special forces group?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What is your favorite special forces group?

Post by LostSamurai155 on Sun May 07, 2017 11:04 am

So this topic will be talking about different special forces and which ones are your favourites. You can talk about several ones and talk about anything to do with them. If you want you can also add on below any extra information about what someone said about a special forces group.

For me I will obviously talk about the GROM as they are awesome and my favourite (You can tell from my avatar). GROM is the Polish Special Forces. GROM stands for Grupa Reagowania Operacyjno-Manewrowego, in English it means Group (for) Operational Maneuvering Response. In Feburary 2017 they had a size of 2,700 personnel. Forgot to mention they are a Elite Terrorism group and also act in Direct Action and Unconventional Warfare. They were created in July 13, 1990 and before October 1st 1999 they were part of Ministry of Interior until after October 1st 1999 they were part of Polish Armed Forces. The GROM use guns such as the Heckler & Koch MP5, Heckler & Koch G36, Steyr Aug (A few units), FN Five Seven, FN P90 (A few units) etc. This is all for now that I will talk about the GROM, feel free to talk about yours down below or just add on extra information that i could have forgotten or someone else did.
LostSamurai155

Character sheet
Name: LostSamurai155
Faction: Commonwealth Order Of Gamers
Level: 69

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top